Beta Update!

Hi all,

Firstly we want to thank all of you for your help so far with the new SC4 beta project – your feedback is invaluable and we are so grateful for the time you take to help us out. :-)

men-at-work.jpg

Work continues on the beta project and we wanted to update you on progress:

• Reliability and accuracy
  • We’re very pleased to let you know that we have been ironing out various bugs and other issues which were causing some trouble initially…the “new” StatCounter numbers should now be recording the same (or more!) hits than the “old” system. (The new system is even more fast-loading than our current system – this enables us to give you information even on visitors who drop by your site for the shortest time.)

• Exit Links on the Magnify Page
  • Exits links have now been added to the “magnify” page – this allows you to see where individual visitors went when they left your site. (IP Blocking for the exit links has also been enabled!)

In addition to the above, we’ve been working on new features and improvements and we’ll be in touch about these as they are released.

Please continue to keep us posted with your views, thoughts and ideas about the beta – you can post here in the blog or you can register for our forum and post your feedback there.

Thanks again for all the help so far folks – please keep it up!!

Sincerely,

The men (& women!) hard at work at StatCounter ;)

PS: You can still sign up for the beta project here!

PPS: Good luck to any women proposing today, given the day that’s in it!

This entry was posted in SC4. Bookmark the permalink.

87 Responses to Beta Update!

1. gmchost says:

good service
      Thanks

2. Anirban says:

This “exit links” gonna make Statcounter better! I am so very interested to see which websites my blog visitors go after visiting mine. Thanks.

3. This is great guys good work statcounter
      Thanks

4. Avery says:

Nice software,please always keep updating.

5. Car Loan says:

Beta Update! will possibly be exceptional affair while you showed spectaularly; thank you much!

6. You guys do great work. But i have a little question, old stat data is very differ with new. And one more question, are you planning to increase log size for free users?

7. Rick Fran says:

The facilities that StatCounter provide are super,we have it installed on all 15 of our websites including a new one we have just setup http://www.allnetseek.com the amount of information that you can have access to is great for when you want to promote certain sites.

Keep up the 1st class service.

Rick Fran………

8. 10 Stars for your amazing service. StatCounter already had number of features.

Now you people are adding more excellent features, and still your service is free thats fantastic.

9. Home Loans says:

Great work guys. And free also. I’ll be upgrading my account to the paid version soon. You lead the pack in instant stats.

10. Online Store says:

Thank you. I think the exit stats will be a great addon to the system. I cant wait for the full upgrade to be finished. Cheers.

11. Greta news. Thank you Statcounter. We appreciate the hard work you guys put in to the site.

12. Rick Fran says:

Over the last month or so i have been building up a US Tool and Diy website http://www.diyfrom.us and until recently was running blind on how the site was performing but since Statcounter was installed it gives you the ability to plan your advertising campaigns and the Stats have confirmed that the site is moving in the right direction.

Thanks to all the Folks at Statcounter.

Rick…….

13. Allhightech says:

keep updating and keep making it better. Thanks!

14. MariaDavey says:

Three cheers to the statcounter team for their quality software………good work guys

15. Gregory says:

It would be usefull to have a real “Unique Visitor” capability and to be able to hide/unhide details. I mean by that sometimes u have visitors having a long history with ur site and when they come back u need to scroll a lot to find other users so being able to hide details or just have latest actions by default with a plus sign would be great

16. Love the software, thank you for the update!

17. futbol says:

keep updating and keep making it better. Thanks!

18. Hans says:

at last I put statcounter to my two blogs, but in invisible mode, since I used it just to tracking my visitors

19. ArabBible says:

The StatCounter team is # 1 in customer service

20. I think that the exit links is a great addition… you can track a lot of visitor’s conversions this way

21. supreme666 says:

Statcounter is showing many more revisits by the same visitors within spans of a few minutes !

22. 10 Stars for your amazing service. StatCounter already had number of features

Its getting better and better.

23. I have StatCounter on all my pages, I like simple and fast statistic service. I would be even more happy if you could increase a log size for free users.
      Thanks…

24. I have StatCounter on all my pages, I like simple and fast statistic service.
      Thanks…

25. Awesome software, great features added, the whole thing makes life easier! Thanks for all your hard work!

26. Add URL says:

I think the speed of “new” system is very important and the exit stats will be a great addon to it, thanks to all the folks at statcounter!

27. zayıflama says:

zayıflama thanks

28. Awesome software, great features added, the whole thing makes life büyütücü easier! Thanks for all your hard work!

29. I think the speed of “new” system is very important and the exit stats thanks

30. zayiflama says:

31. Forex says:

Great work! Thanks!

32. Thanks, good work as usual Bayan azdırıcı

33. StatCounter numbers should now be recording the same hits than the old system. Gooooood