StatCounter Goes Global…!

Our Mission…globe
At StatCounter, it’s our mission to help webmasters, bloggers and other interested parties to grow and improve their websites, blogs and online businesses.

While we already have members in over 200 countries worldwide, we want to reach out to an even wider audience…

To achieve this, we have been working on translating StatCounter. This means that many current members will soon be able to access StatCounter in their native languages AND we will also be able to reach many non-English speakers for the very first time!

languages3

Going Hungarian…
This is why we are delighted to announce that StatCounter is now available in Hungarian! The Hungarian translation of StatCounter acted as a “trial” for us and allowed us to set up all the systems required to translate the site into numerous other languages.

Going Global…
Now… we need YOUR help. We are looking for volunteers to help us translate the site into other languages. Volunteer translators must be native speakers of a non-English language but also have strong English skills.

What Languages?
This is entirely up to you, our members! Translations will be prioritized based on the demand for the different languages… so let us know your preferences!

Volunteers
If you would like to volunteer to help with this project, then please accept our sincere thanks. We are so grateful to each and every one of you for considering this request and for your support for StatCounter.
To get started, you must open a StatCounter Translator Account. You’ll find out further information by clicking the link below:

Join the StatCounter Translation Team!

For administrative reasons, the number of translators per language will be capped. This may mean that we will be unable to accept everyone who volunteers to help with this project or, in certain circumstances, it may be necessary to suspend/close some Translator Accounts. Please accept our sincere apologies if we are unable to accept your offer of assistance at this time and we thank you in advance for your understanding in this regard.

Please feel free to leave any questions, comments or feedback below. Thanks!

275 Responses to StatCounter Goes Global…!

1. sparkzspot says:

Great service by stat counter.. Thanks a lot for your service..

2. Zaman says:

Congratulations!
    I am waiting for Bangla. Thanks

3. sebawoseba says:

Congratulations!

Even in English, your StatsCounter service has been of great help to me. Now in other languages, it’ll be more effective. I’d like to help you translate your service into Indonesian.

4. Sawadogo says:

Congratulations on your global outreach programme! It would be appropriate, in my view, to specify in which languages you require help for translation at the moment.

5. aree says:

Thank for ur new update…I wonder if u can go throught for Bahasa Malaysia….coz in Malay language..there are 150 country may understand…all along ASEAN…TQ

6. aree says:

Thank for new update…but I was wondering if u can do in Bahasa Malaysia also..I mean in Malay Language..coz this language was using for 38 country in ASEAN….

This is for example Malays Language…saya rasa anda patut juga mengeluarkanya dalam bahasa Malaysia kerana Bahasa Malaysia di tuturkan oleh 38 Negara di rantau Asia…

7. curs valutar says:

Great News!
    Greetings from Romania,
    Bary

8. th3W3 says:

as. Thanks For yOur hElp…..May God BleSS uS…

9. Very nice to have a dutch version.
    Statcounter is een heel goed programma en verdient een vertaling!

10. El Bokhari says:

Hi, your work honnours you, and if needed, I would volunteer to translate in my own language, the Arabic.

Sncerely

Kandiman

11. Niraj says:

Yes, I would love if it would have a hindi version too. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to volunteer for technical stuff related to this. However, any proof reading and grammatical mistakes i can take care of.

Thank you very much.
    Niraj

12. nurul says:

Congratulation Stat Counter…. I’m ready to translet for your project!

13. R C says:

I would volunteer to translate in my own language

14. nasser says:

if there’s no one befor me i would like to help you to translate in indonesian

15. World Online says:

Congrats statcounter.. Thats amazing..

16. David Land says:

I signed up for stat counter many months ago, but have never been able to get stat counter to work for me. My user name and pass word doesn’t work. I have e-mailed several times to find out if I’m miss spelling user name or password. I have never gotten a response, ever. Can somebody please help me? It would be nice to know if anybody is visiting my web site. After all it took to build and install.

David Land

17. Thanks good luck stat counter, it’s great in all languages that I use on my personal web sites as well as commercial applications.

18. David Land says:

I need to get a reply about why I a’ am unable to access my stat counter account. Somebody please email me. I have tried sending messages to stat counter repeatedly. I Never get a reply.

StatCounter Team Response:
    David – we have NO record of ANY support email from your email address. If you need assistance then you should submit a ticket here:

In the meantime I have requested that your log in information is sent to you by email. If this email does not reach you, then you should check your junk mail and spam folders and you should ensure that you are not blocking emails from StatCounter.

Please note that our blog is not the appropriate forum for support queries and should not be used for that purpose. Your co-operation with this would be appreciated. The contact form above will result in a direct and more efficient response.

Thanks!

19. Morgan says:

I am happy that StatCounter help’s webmasters, bloggers to improve their websites, blogs. However i want they shoud add few more languages like Hindi, chinese. Mostly people create websites and do blogging from asian countires. Byee :)

20. Rajj says:

Lots of congrats for making this huge success to statcounter team. Statcounter giving us good support and getting acknoledged also. Congrats and wish you all the good fortunes ahead.

Regards,
    Rajj

21. ravi says:

Most of Indian use StatCounter, so I think it should be available in Hindi also.

this is my views

22. when will it be available in Punjabi? ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਟੈਟ ਕਾਊਂਟਰ ?

23. play says:

Congratulations Statcounter, you guys have been really expanding your horizons in the past decade. 200 countries wow! Moving into Asia is a great move, let’s keep it going.

24. Thank you very much for this information.I like This site! Thanks!

25. Amchan says:

I volunteer for french translation if needed, Statcounter is a truly useful tool/toy I enjoy to play with though my blog’s a tiny thing :)
    I’d be happy to help !