Launch of Free Global Stats Tool

StatCounter is delighted to announce the launch of our new free Global Stats tool. The tool records market share of Search Engines, Browsers and Operating Systems including mobile.

gslogo

You can use StatCounter Global Stats to monitor issues such as:

• how Google’s new browser Chrome is doing against Microsoft Internet Explorer
  • how the iPhone is succeeding against traditional market leader Nokia in the mobile browser market – see iPhone Takes Global Lead in Mobile Browser Wars press release

Click here to access StatCounter Global Stats!

bar

The analysis is currently based on four billion pageloads per month and is updated approximately five times per day.

Users can:

• Create and customize charts
  • Download graphs
  • Access the raw data

“This is probably the most comprehensive global web analysis you can get and certainly for free,” commented former Gartner senior executive, Oisin Byrne who now heads independent tech research company, iReach. “StatCounter is shaking up the web research market by being able to provide such comprehensive statistics at no cost to users.”

There is no charge for use of the data or charts but users must reference StatCounter as the source.

line

Press Queries to:
Kerri Crowley/Ronnie Simpson (Simpson Financial & Technology PR)

This entry was posted in Global Stats. Bookmark the permalink.

116 Responses to Launch of Free Global Stats Tool

1. phil says:

Well done. Great.

2. Another amazing tool offered to the public for free. It’s new features like this one that caused me to become a paying member of your service. Please keep up the good work.

Mark

3. StatCounter is the perfect example of a product which answers a need – which leads to stupendous viral growth. All that traffic and value without any (that I’ve noticed) spend on advertising. I wish more businesses would adopt this model.

4. I love to see the map and data showing where my visitors come from. It’s helpful for directing my marketing.

5. Another great tool from Statcounter – enables us to offer even greater value to our customers! Thanks!

6. R C says:

Its Wonderfull Tool!

7. Cool new tool. I see that Chrome has alot of catching up to do.

8. Techie says:

I like the business model of offering a free service with optional paid upgrade. It evidently works.

9. M. E. Bears says:

Thanks Statcounter – an important tool for some one like me starting out with new web site. And you are SO easy to set up and use – especially for a Newby like myself. Bear Hugs to Statcounter!!!!

10. This is a really useful tool. Thank U,Statcounter Team

11. A Heaven says:

This tool looks very interesting and useful. Must give it a try.

12. I use their services since one year now and all I can say is Wow!
    They realy do a great job an the icing on the cake for free.

Thanks for all!

13. This is extremely useful. I’ve so far tried to use some statistics from one of the bigger sites we’re managing to measure trends, but the target group is never as global as you would like, but with this tool you can be certain of the wide variety of visitors. Great work!

14. It would be great if you could also separate the stats to a granularity of “Category” which would give some understanding on how different kind of target groups relate to the global data.

15. Chris says:

I just started using StatCounter. And it is without a doubt the best service of its kind.

16. You guys are doing a great job. When I start making some money I will be upgrading. Thanks