Season’s Greetings

holly1While Christmas celebrations this year may not be as elaborate as Christmases past, we want to wish you and all your families peace and happiness this festive season as well as good health and prosperity in 2010.

At StatCounter we are acutely aware of the debt of gratitude that we owe to you, our members. For your support throughout the year, for your patience and loyalty… we offer you our humble and sincere thanks.

holly2May the New Year bring with it hope for the future and may we all leave behind us the difficulties of the last 12 months.

StatCounter does not send Christmas cards but instead makes donations to charity. This year, the following charities were nominated by the StatCounter Team and recognized with donations:
The Leprosy Mission
Little Flower Homeless Centre
South Suburban Humane Society

Doctors Without Borders
CRY – Children’s Rights
Capuchin Day Centre
The Childrens Trust

95 Responses to Season’s Greetings

1. J.Roy says:

hye, this maybe a late wish, but happy 2010 to statcounter. i enjoyed it since 2008.

2. Glen says:

I wish everyone at StatCounter a Peaceful and Pleasant New Year.

I have been with StatCounter since early days, and while appreciating the service myself, I have recommended it to many other satisfied users. In this era of greed amidst financial turmoil, StatCounter has been a constant of valuable quality service.

Thank You.

3. geanangel says:

merry Christmas to you may you continue to serve and extend help to newbies like me..

4. I wish everyone at StatCounter a Peaceful and Pleasant New Year.

5. Magic Mummy says:

Happy New Year Guys.

I use your stat counter over on my blog at http://www.frugalfamily.co.uk and it’s fantastic. Thank you

All the Best.

6. Steve says:

Thanks for the most useful stats software anywhere. hope that you and yours have a great 2010 both personally and professionally.

Cheers.

Steve J.

7. didid says:

2010, is this still the future? :)

8. Hello i just received a popup from my antivirus when i opened your website do you happen to know why this occured? Could it maybe from your ads or something? Thanks, really odd i hope it was harmless?

9. Internet seo says:

happy new year! to all the staff.

10. discount says:

According to StatCounter, last week Firefox 3.5 jumped to 21.93 percent of the global market. IE7 had 21.2 percent, IE8 had 20.33 percent and IE6 had 13.89 percent – giving the Internet Explorer product line 55.44 percent of the market (including even older IE versions).

11. Chris Cook says:

Thank you too SC; as a shoe-lace site run by volunteers, I appreciate the info. we get through the program; it keeps us going on.

12. Mary says:

My dear StatCounterites, congratulations on a terrific service, but even more praise needs to be heaped on you for your donations to those various and worthwhile charities mentioned above.

13. vasiauvi says:

StatCounter, thank you for this great tool!
    Have a beautiful year!

14. Thank you, God bless you and have a nice day.

15. Jess says:

Thank you for your season’s greetings. I wish the StatCounter team a happy, successful and safe 2010. The recognition and support of your chosen charities is to be applauded. Well done!

16. Medical Zine says:

thank you for this usefull informations.. finally i find what i want to know.. thank you so much for this article.

17. Grafika-M says:

Thank you for your season’s greetings.
    Happy New Year & Merry X’Mass to you from Russia!
    Looking for new interesting posts in 2010!

18. Thank you Statcounter. You are one of the greatest gift I’ve received this holiday season. Have a great day!

19. Your tools and staffs are really useful for everyone. Please continue this free tool.

20. Alex says:

Happy new year everyone ! I want to ask, how to “ban” a ip visitor from my statcounter to not counting it anymore. It’s someone that his appear every single day on my counter. Please help me !!

21. thank you for all your help. hope you all have a happy new year.
    thanks

22. Dave says:

Thanks for letting us know that you are supporting charities. Great Work!

23. Wish u Happy New Year – 2010

24. Thank you, God bless you and have a nice day.

25. Alex says:

26. Danielle says:

Hope you had a fabulous holiday season!

27. alışveriş says:

A year passed and new year begins. Happy new year for all of them hope to have new lucks.

28. Anil says:

Best wishes to great stat, we are very thankful to you to give us exact and error free stat of our website…. really very nice of you

29. sharmani says:

Very Happy and prosperous New Year to all of you

30. mike says:

Happy new year and thanks for the service.

31. Very useful stuff.Thanks statcounter!

32. Tageszinsen says:

can just agree with all the people before me. It a great and very helpful stuff. Thank you very much!

33. valutahandel says:

Thanks for a great tool statcounter, looking forward to useing it in 2010

34. Coupons says:

I love statcounter. Thank you.

35. Mike Jones says:

Love Statcounter I get a lot of hit’s and it realy helps my see what’s comeing in.

36. efedecor says:

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year 2010 to all at Statcounter. Wishing you growth and prosperity in the years to come. Thanks for the awesome analytics.

37. Thank you, and we hope to continue using your great services.

38. Betty says:

A late seasons greeting from here, better late than never! (my favourite idiom) Regards, Betty

39. shipyard says:

40. welldone guys. thank you for all your help

41. We choose our joys and griefs long before we experience them.