RESOLVED:Server Problems

People.

We’re really sorry – we’ve had a number of separate problems arise today. As a result, we haven’t been able to offer you the high level of service that you expect and deserve.

At the moment all stats are being recorded but some members are unable to log in.

We are working to resolve all issues ASAP and we’ll keep the Service Status forum updated.

Apologies again.

25 Responses to RESOLVED:Server Problems

1. Rollworthy says:

Good to know, I appreciate the heads up. I’d had a couple issues logging in the last few days actually so it’s good to know the stats are accurate and recorded. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

2. Glad to see you are up and running again, it’s always good to see you are telling if you are having technical difficulties. I have recently transferred couple websites to Statcounter, hope to transfer more in future

Ps. Login currently works perfectly, happy to use your service

3. Ron Miles says:

I want to know when the Server Problems arised are the stats showing correct in our account?
    Or you missed the stats when the server problem arised

4. Summ says:

Is the site working now?? I am not getting updates.

5. wordthai says:

Maybe I didn’t login that day, my login and stat data working well to me.

6. seetoo says:

thanks !! ok i am get…

7. OtterBox says:

Thanks for dealing with the issue quickly and keeping us up to date.

8. I have using new interface of Statcounter, very fast and useful, why I didn’t use it before !

9. wallace says:

Thank you to resolve the problem quickly and keep Date. not available that day, my login and work well for me.food

10. Piet says:

hi, for more than a week I cannot login at my stat.cntr account… I am happy I still get the weekly updates in my mailbox.

I hope the statcounter website comes online quickly, because I miss the visitor details…

11. Techno says:

I LOVE STATCOUNTER

12. bounce house says:

Thank you to resolve the problem quickly and keep Date.

13. I cannot believe how perfectly responsive you are with your clients. What a credit to you. Google and Microsoft could both take a leaf out of your book. Statcounter rox!!!!

14. Didar says:

That’s OK. It happens. Good that you addressed it quick.

15. bounce house says:

16. Should we abandon cars in favour of a horse and cart? Should we scrap mobile phones and go back to landlines instead? As difficult as it can be, progress involves change! We have worked terribly hard to ensure that StatCounter reamins familiar to you while incorporating the many new changes to minimise any discomfort in switching to our new design

17. thanks for statcounter team..

18. Live Cricket says:

Your technical team is just awesome, tribute to statcounter server admin team :-*

19. Thanks for the server fixing and thumbs up to the technical crews. You guys are just awesome

20. Isaac says:

Thanks guys.I just had to use this stats on a website i was doing for a client :) Its awesome

21. Don says:

Computer down a lot you guys do a great job

22. enzo says:

time for another one of these apologies (Nov 12) but I prefer, as a paying customer, that you guys would use my money to build a reliable backend, which seems to be breaking down more and more these days. or how about putting the paying customers on a separate server?