Season’s Greetings 2011

Dublin – Winter 2010

To our members, suppliers and friends,

We wish you a Merry Christmas and hope that 2012 brings you happiness, health and prosperity.

With best wishes from Aodhan and all the team at StatCounter.

As usual, we forego Christmas cards and instead make donations to charities nominated by the StatCounter Team:
Capuchin Day Centre for Homeless People
Child Rights and You
Concern India
Doctors Without Borders
Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation
Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
South Suburban Humane Society

41 Responses to Season’s Greetings 2011

1. Jali says:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all Statcounter team. I been using statcounter since day 1 in my blogging day and statcounter has never fails me.

Thank you so much and have a good holiday.

Jali

2. Ash Angelo says:

Happy Holidays guys! Take a break already! Stop working so hard. We’ll see you in 2012.

3. Thanks, 2012 brings you happiness too.. Statcounter Team

4. David says:

All the best to the Stat Counter team. Hope you have a very merry Christmas and a successful 2012!

5. shasya says:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Statcounter team

6. manga online says:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Statcounter team, All the best to the Stat Counter and a successful 2012.

We’ll see you in 2012.

7. SEO Manager says:

Thanks for the Holiday wishes and I want to personally thank the entire staff at statcounter from developers , content creators to designers. Thanks for a fantastic 2011 and I cant wait to see what you guys (* and gals ) are bringing to the table in 2012

8. Tamas Kalman says:

Happy Holidays & I wish you an even more successful brand new year of 2012!

Happy New Year!

9. germanmaik says:

Happy New Year to Statcounter team

10. Gratis Ting says:

Hi guys…

Thanks for a great 2011 year and I look forward to use statcounter in the future as well, super counter and service, thanks for now and best wishes for all in 2012!

Regards Allan

11. WAZZUB says:

Happy New Year everyone.

Is there an Affiliate Program available as I’ve just recommended you to some clients?

Regards
    WAZZUB>

12. Thanks Aodhan and the same to you…

All the best to the statcounter crew!

13. Looking forward to another great year and thanks again for supplying a great service and product.

14. Hope everyone at the Statcounter family had an amazing holiday. You software rocks and has blessed us with more than we could ever ask for.

15. That’s a great picture of Dublin there. The snow looks so nice but when we get it it’s a pain in the backside!

16. Yuval says:

Just wanted you to know that ever since i put your stat counter on my site http://www.austrianzimmers.com , I can finaly know what really goes on on my website! its better than GA. Period.

17. Happy New Year to Statcounter. Best wish for you!

18. Happy New Year 2012 !

19. Dallas SEO says:

Is it to late to wanit it to be 2013?!?

20. Season greetings to you too.Happy 2012

21. Welcome to this new year.

22. f1 fan says:

Happy New Year to Statcounter

23. Alexander says:

Thank you!

Happy new year to all the developers on Statcounter, I hope that 2012 will bring many new features and functions to this wonderful tracking tool.

However, this year didn’t start to well in my opinion. I’m mainly thinking about all this talk about SOPA and PIPA. It scares me to death, what if these bills will pass?

/Alex

• Knullkontakt says:

Oh, I forgot to add that one of the biggest file-uploading websites in the world has been shutdown. Rest in peace Megaupload, this is the beginning of the end.

24. Vonbeau says:

Happy new year folks.. I just wanted to say, last year, I decided to use GA exclucivly. A few days ago I re-install the SC tracking code. OMG, I have missed you guys. :)

David

25. Best Wishes for 2012. We are excited to see what StatCounter does in 2012!

26. Cindy says:

happy new year to you! sopa in the downwind for now…love the dublin picture. Lovely.

27. cosmos says:

why there is no snow in the picture?

28. Medya Haber says:

Woow. Picture’s place is great. My English not so good. I hope you understand :)

29. Season’s Greetings 2011

i very glad to read this…

30. dijitalize says:

I’m late, but good years

31. tercüme says:

wish you a great new year..

32. short but good eye catching post.

33. Turkey looking like this to. Great space

34. Big Wayne says:

Stay warm my friend, it looks cold over there. Gonna have to send you some barbecue and texas beef to warm you.

35. thanks a lot, yemek tarifleri

36. StatCounter is just awesome, I’m contributing in language compiling as statcounter offering every one to contribute.
    Its just awesome

37. After I start use StatCounter. I will never change to use another stat. Recommend for all blogger.

38. Warm greeting for this new year. I am using statcounter for almost 4 years.