In the last few days we have completed conversion of all StatCounter projects to our new SC4 platform.
Some of the key differences with this update include:
- Exit Link Stats
- Download Stats
- Faster Loading Keyword and Country Stats
- Improved reliability and redundancy
- Improved loading speed of StatCounter code
- Greater technical flexibility to allow for continued system improvements
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and support during the period of the conversion – it took much longer than we had wanted or expected so we are absolutely delighted that all members now have access to the improved features.
As mentioned above, our new system provides us with lots of flexibility to continue to improve the service we offer… so we are combing through our forum and support system and putting together an action plan of updates and improvements for StatCounter. In addition, we’d be very grateful for your help…
- Is there a statistic or feature that you would like to see on StatCounter?
- If there was one thing you could change about StatCounter what would it be?
- Is there any way that we could make StatCounter easier to use?
- How could StatCounter be even more useful to you?
If you have a bright idea, then please post it here!
Any and all suggestions will be of great help to us in charting our way forward as we continue to strive to provide you, our members, with the best service we possibly can.