Thank you one and all for your invaluable help and feedback as we developed, tested and improved the new SC4 system!
We are delighted to let you know that conversion to the new system will begin this weekend…
What’s new in SC4?
- Exit link tracking – to allow you track the destinations of visitors leaving your site
- Download stats – to allow you track stats for pdf and other files available on your site
- Faster-loading country stats
- Improved reliability and redundancy
- Improved loading speed of StatCounter code
- Greater technical flexibility to allow for continued system improvements
Do StatCounter members need to do anything?
No! Our tech team will be doing all the work so you don’t have to lift a finger!
Partition 3 (c4) will be the first partition to be converted. Conversion will take place this weekend when traffic is generally lower and is expected to take a number of hours.
During conversion, stats will continue to be recorded BUT access to stats will NOT be available. Full access will be restored asap and we will keep you updated on progress in the service status forum.
Please note that if any unexpected problems are encountered during the conversion process, the partition will be returned to the current system to limit the disruption to members. Another conversion attempt will then be made at a later date.
New Projects Created
Note that all new StatCounter projects created from this point, will automatically be created as SC4 projects.
Please feel free to post below!