With StatCounter you have always had the option to make your StatCounter stats public. This feature allows you to provide visitors to your site with a link to view all your StatCounter stats.
Further to many requests we have now implemented Restricted Public Stats. This option allows you to provide visitors to your site with a link to view only the “Summary Stats” page of your StatCounter stats.
To enable/disable public stats:
- Log in to your StatCounter account.
- Click the ‘lock’ icon beside your project name.
- Click your preferred option
- Public Stats are Disabled
- Only Summary Stats Are Public
- All Stats Are Public
- If you are making your stats public, note the URL to use to send visitors to your StatCounter account e.g.
- Click ‘Upgrade Project Access’ and that’s it!